Welcome to Disability Leads Direct where we help you find the product or service that's right for you. At Disability Leads Direct, we recognize and respect the importance of your information security and your personal privacy. With your permission, we use information about you plus information you provide to help find solutions that meet your needs. By using our Web Site and submitting online information about yourself, you are indicating that you allow us to use your information as described below
Your Information Is Safe With Us.
1. What kind of information about me do you gather?
We may gather information about you from:
- Your account applications, application results or other information that you provide to us or our affiliates, such as your name, address and other information;
- Our affiliates that provide us with information about you from consumer reporting agencies, unless you request that your information not be shared;
2. How do you protect my information?
To keep your personal information strictly confidential, we protect it with physical and electronic safeguards, and we make sure that we abide by applicable federal security standards (for more information, please scroll down for Our Security Statement). We regularly review our processes and keep abreast of new technology.
3. Do you sell my information?
We work with selected partners to offer you additional products and services that we think you may want. If you are a former customer, we maintain the confidentiality of your information as if you were still a customer. If you wish to not participate in any future offers, please opt out by e-mailing us at Customer Support.
4. What About Cookies?
Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers that we can transfer to your computer's hard drive through your Web browser to enable our systems to recognize your browser and to provide additional features.Â The "help" portion of the toolbar on most browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie, or how to disable cookies altogether.
LifeLeadsDirect.com does not provide products for children.Â If you are under 18, you may use Disability Leads Direct or any of our network of website's, only with involvement of a parent or guardian.
6. Do you share my information with nonaffiliated companies?
We may share the types of information described in #1 above in certain circumstances permitted by law such as:
- We may share your information with companies that we hire to perform necessary account-servicing functions at our direction to manage and maintain your account.
- We may use certain nonaffiliated companies to perform services on our behalf and at our direction to help us communicate with you, or to help us provide you with products or services in connection with your account, or to offer you other products and services.
- We may share your information with a company with which we have a joint-marketing agreement to offer you a product or service.
- We may report your information to government regulators, law enforcement agencies, companies like credit bureaus, in connection with a fraud investigation, or in response to a subpoena or legal process.
- We may share your information in connection with a proposed or actual sale, securitization, transfer, merger, or exchange of all or a portion of our business.
7. Opt Out Notice
If you prefer that we not share with our partners your information, you may "Opt Out" -- that is, you may direct us not to make those disclosures (except as permitted by law) â€“ by e-mailing us at: Customer Support: Information-sharing With Nonaffiliated Companies.
If you prefer that we not share information about you with nonaffiliated companies, you may “Opt Out” â€“ by e-mailing us at: Customer Support
If you choose any of these options, you may not hear about future product or service offerings that may be of interest to you.
8. Online Security Statement
If you are ordering from us over the Internet, we ensure the security of your credit card information by:
- Using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption technology to transmit confidential information between your browser and the credit card (cart), Web servers.
- Keeping our databases and our Web servers operating separately, and protected by an electronic and physical firewall.